Our Synergy – Your Solution
The Combined Strength of CAS-ACT Renewable Energy Design & Construction
Today, CAS Architects (CAS) and Applied Constructin Technology, Inc. (ACT) are leveraging their historical working relationship and current expertise in the renewable energy design/construction process to serve the needs of the emerging marketplace.
Both Ron Ronconi (CAS) and Stephen Mason (ACT) have been teaming up since 1983, when they collaborated and constructed a $40M facility for Varian Associates, including other high tech and various projects. For over 25 years they have worked on a variety of projects from high process manufacturing , to office building, to retail, to restaurants.
Renewable energy design and construction
CAS and ACT have several projects underway such as NanoSolar and Twin Creeks Technologies where they have designed and completed solar designs.
- History of design/construction professionals working together
- Fast tracking both design/consgtruction
- Pulling together proven consultants for all needs
- Credibility with Regional Planning and Building Departments to move quickly and accurately through the various city processes.
- Experience in state of the art high process manufacturing design/build
- Ability to conceptualize test fits and estimate the construction cost in a very short span of time.
Green or Brown field development
We offer experience in developing new facilities for owner/users and developers with LEED credentialed designers and contractors. Plus, experience in developing environmentally tainted sites, and we are qualified to produce development and banking pro formas.