|At ACT, our team of construction professionals share a common vision of building great buildings, strong, long-lasting relationships and a better life for our families and our community. We understand that to see our vision become a reality, we must live our corporate values of quality, character & commitment.
If you are motivated to build great buildings and great relationships by giving your
very best efforts in a team environment, we want to talk with you!
ACT is currently looking for professionals to fill the following positions:
- Organizes controls the preparation and execution of construction contracts
to meet company objectives of cost, quality, equipment conservation,
and safety for multiple projects.
- Maintains up-to-date project progress information, scheduling, costs and
material for project control and analysis weekly.
- Attends and coordinates all project meetings and is responsible for job technical coordination throughout the period of construction.
- Organizes and controls the preparation and execution of submittals, RFI’s,
shop drawings, and contract change orders.
- Coordinates and directs the field operations of the project with the subcontractors to meet the desired project schedule and budget, as well as the final product.
- Thoroughly understands the project drawings, specifications, and city requirements.
- Ensures that the company’s safety program is fully enforced on the project.
- Determines and recommends changes in methods, schedules, procedures, and improvements where practical on the project.
- Maintains accurate daily reports that identify all conditions, changes, or any other items that influence the work, schedule, completion date, or costs.
ACT is a company that demands the best from its employees-and that gives the best in return by offering a competitive compensation package.
If you’re interested in working with ACT, mail, fax, or email your resume and a cover letter detailing your interests and telling us a little bit about yourself to:
Applied Construction Technology
Applied Construction Technology is an equal opportunity employer.